Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Randomness

As a mom, I wonder what I have done all summer that keeps me busy. When the children go back to school every year I have figured it out. I diffuse fights and tell my kids what not to do and what to do. Does this really keep me busy all day? Yes! I thought it would be the pool in the backyard or hanging out with their friends...NO! For some reason they feel the need to "pick" on each other. I found a good solution to this obnoxious behavior. Of course it is on the last week of summer! Oh well. I tried it on them today. When they pick on each other or fight I tell them to grab a washcloth and start cleaning the baseboards. I now have the world's cleanest baseboards. Too bad they go back to school tomorrow. :(

Blogging out

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have no tolerance for abusing the comment page. Which means I will delete comment if I "feel" like it.